OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jan 18 03:31:25 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“In a study, scientists say that beer is good for the liver. I’m sorry, did I say ‘scientists’? I meant Irish people.”– Tina Fey

It might’ve been a tough loss for the Colts this past weekend, but there’s still plenty of football left to play. There’s no better place to catch all of the action than here at Oaken Barrel! As you know, seats fill quickly so be sure to stop by early and grab a seat!

Java Stout will officially be tapped on Friday the 18th! Brewed with locally roasted coffee from Strange Brew coffee house, this stout has a great coffee nose with the creamy characteristics of an Irish Stout. This seasonal is brewed in limited quantity, and we expect it to sell out quickly! Grab a pint before it’s gone!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: KOREAN SPICY WINGS - $9

Dinner Feature: ROASTED FILET MIGNON - $19

Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD DIABLO PASTA - $14

Dessert Specials: CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE - $7

Seasonal Beers: LEROY BROWN ALE