OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 14:15:27 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I follow a rigorous exercise routine that I never get lazy about; fetching beer bottles from the fridge.” – A. Nonymous

The weekend is here friends, and Oaken Barrel is the place to be! We’ve got some classic dinner features this weekend, and we’ve paired them up with the best beer in town! As you know, these are popular dinner items so be sure to stop by and have your favorite before they’re gone!

The Summer Concert Series continues on Saturday the 27th, and we’ll be there for another fun night! Tastes Like Chicken is this week’s band, and the concert will start at 7pm. See you all there!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: GREEK MUSHROOMS - $9

Dinner Feature: CAROLINA RIBS – HALF $11.95   FULL $17.95

Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS - $14

Dessert Specials: TRIPLE BERRY PARFAIT - $7

Seasonal Beers: MERIDIAN STREET LAGER, KING RUDI