OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 03:25:13 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer doesn’t have lots of vitamins, that’s why you need to drink lots of it.” – A. Nonymous

The weekend is right around the corner Oaken Barrel friends, what are your plans? The NBA Finals and Stanley Cup will be playing on our TVs all this weekend, along with a great weekend sports lineup! Be sure to stop by and check out all the action with a cold beer and great food!

The Summer Concert Series will hold its first concert this Saturday at Craig Park in Greenwood! The Blue River Band will kickoff the series at 7 pm and we will be pouring beer to accompany the great music! See you all there

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN DIP SAMPLER - $9

Dinner Feature: ANGRY CHICKEN - $16

Fresh Catch: LEMON CAPER COD - $14

Dessert Specials: BEIGNETS - $7

Seasonal Beers: APPA’S HOPPA INDIA PALE LAGER, KING RUDI