OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 00:41:01 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“The problem with this world is that everyone is a few beers behind.” – A. Nonymous

Father’s Day is this weekend, and there’s no better way to treat Dad than a trip to Oaken Barrel! We are taking reservations for parties of 8 or more, but only have a few time slots remaining. Be sure to book your time before its too late!

A great sports weekend is upon us and we are the perfect place to catch all the action! Golf, World Cup, and Baseball are all scheduled this weekend, so grab a cold beer and enjoy the exciting lineup with us!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $9

Dinner Feature: PORK OSSO BUCCO - $17

Fresh Catch: BLACKENED CATFISH - $15

Dessert Specials: STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $7

Seasonal Beers: APPA’S HOPPA INDIA PALE LAGER, KING RUDI