OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 03:44:43 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“When I read about the evils of drinking beer, I gave up reading.” – A. Nonymous

Independence Day is coming up, and we’re gearing up to celebrate our 25th anniversary! We’ll be celebrating this special occasion with our annual Pork of July buffet, on July 4th, from 12pm-4pm! This $15 buffet will be packed with some great food highlighted by a whole pig roast! We’d like for any former employees to reach out to us via Facebook or directly in hopes to get the crew together for one giant celebration!

Freedom Fest is this Saturday in Craig Park. Come find us and have a beer!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: ELEPHANT GARLIC BREAD - $8

Dinner Feature: WAYGU BURGER - $14

Fresh Catch: DYNAMITE SHRIMP TACOS - $14

Dessert Specials: KENTUCKY BOURBON PECAN PIE - $7

Seasonal Beers: APPA’S HOPPA INDIA PALE LAGER, KING RUDI