OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 4 03:31:15 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“To some, it’s a 6 pack. To me, it’s a support group.” –Leo Durocher

Autumn is here and we have the perfect weekend specials to help ring in the change of season. We’ll be serving up some Oaken Barrel favorites, along with a brand new dessert! We’ve paired all of these tasty items with our great beer and we can’t wait for you to try them!

Baseball playoffs, college football, and the NFL are all in action this weekend, and we’ll be showing the best matchups on our TVs! Stop by and check out all of the action!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - $9

Dinner Feature: SHEPHERD’S PIE - $15

Fresh Catch: BLACKENED MAHI & CHEESE GRITS - $15

Dessert Specials: MAPLE PECAN CHEESECAKE - $7

Seasonal Beers: OAKTOBERFEST, CALDWELL’S SCOTTISH ALE