OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 03:37:52 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer is the reason I wake up every afternoon.” –A. Nonymous

The Colts are off this week, but don’t worry folks, this weekend will still be a great sports weekend! We’ll be showing the best matchups from the NFL, MLB playoffs, and college football! Stop by and join us for some great food, beer, and sports!

You all have been asking us one very specific question and we finally have answer. Apple Buzz will be released on Monday, October 21st, starting at 11 am! Oaken Barrel’s most popular brew is almost here and we’re counting down the days until it’s tapped. Remember that we only brew a select amount of Apple Buzz and it’ll be gone before you know it. Stop by and grab your glass, 6-pack, or case before its gone!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN DIP SAMPLER - $9

Dinner Feature: 22 OZ. PORTERHOUSE - $29

Fresh Catch: BLACKENED CATFISH AND CHEESE GRITS - $15

Dessert Specials: “CHERRY” LARGE CHEESECAKE - $7

Seasonal Beers: CALDWELL’S SCOTTISH ALE