OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 14:15:29 UTC 2020

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Education is important, but beer is importanter.” – A. Nonymous

Another beautiful weekend is coming up, and we’re just the place to enjoy a cold brew on a sunny day! Summer favorites, King Rudi and Grapefruit Radler, are on tap and waiting for you to try them. We also have some great summer dinner specials to pair with our tasty beer!
Our brewers are working hard to bring you the best beer in town! We’d like to thank them for their hard work, and raise a glass in appreciation. We’re currently in the process of brewing our next seasonal, and we can’t wait for you to try it! Keep an eye out on social media and emails for future details and release date!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: ELEPHANT GARLIC BREAD - $9.95
Dinner Feature: 16 OZ. RIBEYE - $24.95
Dessert Special: DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - $6.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, GRAPEFRUIT RADLER