OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 15:28:11 UTC 2020

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working.” – Harold Rudolph

We’re excited to announce that we are officially tapping our winter seasonal, Epiphany Belgian Tripel, on Friday! Hints of clove, apple, caramel, and vanilla give this seasonal brew an earthy aroma. The appearance is golden in color with a bright, rocky head. Due to high ABV content, limit 2 per guest. We’re also going to have a limited number of Six-packs available for purchase!

With cooler weather coming, we understand that some of you might not be safe to dining out at al. Ordering carry out is a great way to get your favorite meals and brews from Oaken Barrel! Call and place your order today!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS - $10.95
Dinner Feature: FILET OSCAR - $22.95
Dessert Special: ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE - $6.95
Seasonal Beers: EPIPHANY, JUICY IPA 3.0

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.