OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 04:48:34 UTC 2020

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“If you don’t drink beer, how will your friends know you love them at midnight?” – A. Nonymous

Valentine’s Day is approaching, and we are bringing back our popular Valentine’s Day menu for the entire weekend! These items are Oaken Barrel classics, and are among our most requested items. So don’t worry if you can’t make it in on Valentine’s Day, as we’ll have these specials until we run out!
This weekend isn’t only about the romantic things in life, it’s the start of an exciting sports lineup! NBA All-Star weekend will feature the Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Shootout, All-Star game, and much more! In addition, we’ll also be showing the best matchups from college basketball, and XFL!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $10
Dinner Feature: 8 OZ. FILET MIGNON - $23
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD MANICOTTI - $15
Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $7
Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT