[Oakenbarrel] Oaken Barrel Update and Carry Out Hours

OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 18:53:21 UTC 2020

To our Oaken Barrel friends,
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are following federal and state guidelines and closed our dining room to the public. Our Full Menu, Carry Out 6-Packs, Growlers, and Wine Bottles are available for carry out purposes from 11 am – 8 pm daily, with the option to use curbside pickup. We are also running a Gift Certificate Promotion where you will receive a $10 Promo Gift Certificate for every $50 Gift Certificate Purchase!
We deeply appreciate your support and confidence during these trying times. We encourage you to support local businesses as you see fit. We’ll keep doing our part in trying to serve the community as best we can. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.
317-887-2287