[Oakenbarrel] Oaken Barrel Specials

OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 18:11:33 UTC 2020

Happy Friday Oaken Barrel friends! Special times call for special circumstances, and unfortunately, we won't have weekend-long specials this weekend. However, we are going to offer unique daily specials. Starting today, we will featuring our signature Fried Grouper Sandwich for $7.95! Normally our regular Friday lunch special, we'll be offering the Fried Grouper Sandwich all day until we sell out! Our soup today is Cream of Potato Soup (meatless) as well!
The Oaken Barrel family would like to thank you all again for all of your help and support. We're moved by the response we've gotten from the community, and we deeply appreciate you all choosing to dine with us. Be safe friends. Cheers!

Sincerely,
Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.