OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 16:21:31 UTC 2020

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer will get you through time of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer.” – A. Nonymous

Cooler weather is here, but we’re keeping our patios open for as long as we can! Heating is available for both our front and rear patios, but space is limited. Recent events have made many of you weary on dining out, but we are doing what we can to offer the safest dining options so you can enjoy a great meal!

As you may have heard, the state will be implementing new social distancing rules in the upcoming days. In our effort to try and help maintain a safe dining experience, we will be capping table sizes to 6 guests per table. Masks will still be needed to enter the building and must be worn while not seated at your table. We will be following and adhering to all state mandates that will be set in the upcoming days. With your help, we can continue to offer the safest and best dining experience possible. Thank you!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: ARIZONA CHEESE CRISP - $9.95
Dinner Feature: 8 OZ . FILET AND SHRIMP - $22.95
Dessert Special: CUPCAKE SAMPLER - $7.95
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ, PUMPKWAN ALE

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.