OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 15:43:57 UTC 2020

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot our your nose.” – Deep Thought, by Jack Handy

The holiday season is finally here, and we have a special treat for you! Juicy IPA is back! Juicy 3.0 is the newest take on our popular seasonal brew. Citra, Amarillo, and Mosaic hops give this New England IPA aromas of citrus and stone fruit juices. This batch comes in at 8% with a low IBU, this very drinkable hoppy brew packs a punch!

We are so grateful for all of your support, and cooperation during these trying times. We’re making every effort to maintain a clean and pleasant dining experience. Thank you for continuing to be a part of our success, and we wish you all a happy and safe holiday season!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $10.95
Dinner Feature: SEAFOOD PASTA - $14.95
Dessert Special: PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: MERIDIAN STREET LAGER, JUICY IPA 3.0

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.