OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 21:55:04 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Bacon cannot solved all of our problems. That’s what beer is for.” – A. Nonymous

In case you haven’t heard, we’ve tapped our most popular winter seasonal, Epiphany! This Belgian Tripel has an earthy aroma with hints of clove, apple, caramel, and vanilla. The appearance is golden in color with a bright, rocky head. This brew comes in at a strong 9% ABV and has a two drink limit. You can also buy this tasty seasonal in carry out 6-packs as well!

The Colts are off this week, but we’ll be showing the best local matchups across the entire restaurant! Join us for a great weekend of exciting sports, delicious food, and great beer!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: PRETZEL BRAID & BEER CHEESE
Dinner Feature: 7 OZ. PEPPERCORN FILET
Dessert Special: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Seasonal Beers: LEROY BROWN, EPIPHANY

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.