OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 20:00:09 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is by singing loudly and drinking a beer!” – A. Nonymous

Christmas is just around the corner, and we’re just the place to grab that last minute gift idea. Gift certificates, 6-packs, and sampler cases are all available to purchase for the beer lover in your life! We’re down to our last few carry out 6-packs and cases of Epiphany. Be sure to stop by and grab your share before it’s gone!
We’ll be closing at 9 pm on Sunday, December 9th for our annual employee holiday party. We’ll also be closed all day on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. We will resume regular hours on Sunday, December 26th. We wish you all a safe and Merry Christmas! Cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: TOASTED RAVIOLI
Dinner Feature: BACON BOURBON PORK CHOP
Dessert Special: PEANUT BUTTER PARFAIT