OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 14:50:18 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“People spend a fortune so they can circle around the world. I drink beer so the world circles around me.” – A. Nonymous

Conference tournaments are wrapping up this weekend, and Selection Sunday is around the corner. Who will make it to the Big Dance? We’ll be showing all the exciting college basketball action all weekend long!

Remember, our entire food menu, are available for carry out as well! Weekend Specials will be available for carry out starting at 4 pm Friday. Call us at 317-887-2287 to place your order today!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - $9.95
Dinner Feature: BOURBON PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - $14.95
Dessert Special: PEACH COBBLER - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: BIG HITTER BARLEY WINE, JAVA STOUT

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.