OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 03:33:33 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“All of my exercise comes from beer runs.” – A. Nonymous

We’re down to the final 16 teams in the NCAA Tournament, and Oaken Barrel is the place where you can catch the buzzer beaters, and upsets! We’ll be showing all of the top action across our TV’s, so there’ll be no bad seat in the house!

We have a great lineup of dinner specials for the weekend! These popular items won’t last, so be sure to stop by and order your favorite dish before it’s gone! All weekend specials start at 4 pm Friday, and are also available for carry out as well!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $9.95
Dinner Feature: CUCUMBER DILL SALMON - $15.95
Dessert Special: TRIPLE BEERY BROWN BUTTER CAKE - $6.95
Seasonal Beers: BIG HITTER BARLEY WINE, LAGER 44

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.