OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 13:40:58 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I’m working on my 6-pack, one beer at a time.” – A. Nonymous Are you ready for the weekend, friends?

Nice weather is on the radar, and we’re excited to have you join us for some great food and beer! We have some great dinner specials lined up, and we can’t wait for you to try them!

After an impressive Colts win Thursday, join us for more great action all weekend long! We’ll be featuring the best local matchups, plus primetime games. Stop by and check them out! Cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: FRIED POT STICKERS
Dinner Feature: SPICY KOREAN PORK BELLY
Dessert Special: PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ, PUMPKWAN ALE

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.