OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 26 14:59:10 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Spread the cheer with a smile and a beer!” – A. Nonymous

Thanksgiving leftovers a little too boring? Why not stop by Oaken Barrel for some of your favorite dishes and cold beer! We have some of our most popular dinner specials available this weekend as well, so be sure to bring the family and have a great time!

The holiday season is upon us, and there’s no better gift for a beer lover than an Oaken Barrel 6-pack! All six of our house brews are available in 6-packs and 12-pack sampler sizes. Not sure which beer to get? We also have gift cards available for purchase as well!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS
Dinner Feature: CUCUMBER DILL SALMON
Dessert Special: KENTUCKY BOURBON PECAN PIE
Seasonal Beers: LEROY BROWN, PUMPKWAN ALE

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.