OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 8 13:59:55 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Dear liver, today will be a tough one. Stay strong, my friend.” – A. Nonymous

BREAKING NEWS! Apple Buzz will officially be on tap on Monday, October 18th! As many of you know, we’ll be selling a select amount of bottled 6-packs and cases. These items will sell out quickly, so don’t hesitate to grab your share before it’s gone! We will have it on tap, but we won’t fill growlers, and pours are limited to 2 per person. Mark your calendars, cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SOUTHWESTERN DIP TRIO
Dinner Feature: SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS
Dessert Special: KENTUCKY BOURBON BARREL CAKE
Seasonal Beers: OAKTOBERFEST

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.