OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 13:54:43 UTC 2021

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Someone just stared at the beer in my cup holder, like they’ve never seen a cup holder in a grocery cart before.” – A. Nonymous

Thank you all for another amazing Apple Buzz release! We may have sold out of all carry out forms of Apple Buzz on Tuesday, but we still have plenty of tap. Stop by and grab a pint for yourself, and find out what the Buzz is about!

We have a great lineup of dinner specials this weekend! These autumn themed dishes pair perfectly with Apple Buzz, or your favorite Oaken Barrel brew. These tasty dishes are sure to sell out by the end of the weekend, so be sure to try them before they’re gone!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: FRIED PICKLE STICKS
Dinner Feature: PORK CHOP W/ APPLE STUFFING
Dessert Special: PUMPKIN LAVA CAKE
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.