OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 14:04:17 UTC 2022

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I just made a cup of coffee and I swear that I just heard the beers in the fridge gasp.” – A. Nonymous

Today is an exciting day, friends! We’re officially tapping our spring/summer seasonal staple, King Rudi, today! This German style wheat beer has hints of clove, banana, and vanilla. Brewed using true Bavarian yeast, this popular seasonal is traditionally brewed during warmer months only.

The Final Four is this weekend and we’re the place to catch all the action! We’ll be showing every minute of the final four, and championship games across all of our TVs. Stop by and catch all the action!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: GIANT PRETZEL AND BEER CHEESE
Dinner Feature: BROILED SEAFOOD PLATTER
Dessert Special: KEY LIME PIE
Seasonal Beers: LAGER 44, KING RUDI

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.