[Oakenbarrel] Oaken Barrel Brewing Co

OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 14:05:39 UTC 2022

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Don’t quote me on this, but if they ever manage to ban beer advertising in baseball you can kiss the national pastime goodbye.” – Roger Maris

There’s peanut butter and jelly, peas and carrots, ham and cheese, but nothing goes better together than Beer and Baseball! Opening weekend for baseball is underway, and we’ll be showing the best national, and local broadcasts all season long! Play ball!

A tradition unlike any other, the Masters is fully underway! Who will make the final cut? Will anyone be able to separate themselves from the field? Stop by and catch all the action, along with some great food and beer!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS
Dinner Feature: 14 OZ. RIBEYE
Dessert Special: CARROT CAKE