OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 15:07:11 UTC 2022

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Roses are red. Violets are blue. Beer is cheaper than dinner for two!” – A. Nonymous

Valentine’s Day weekend is here, and we have some great weekend specials to help you celebrate with your loved one! These tasty entrees are limited, so be sure to stop by early because they will definitely sell out!

The Super Bowl is this Sunday and we’ll be serving up our full menu all day long! The Cincinnati Bengals vs the LA Rams will kickoff at 630 pm this Sunday. The game will be shown across all of our TVs, along with sound! Join us for an exciting matchup, great food, and cold beer! Cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Dinner Feature: 11 OZ. FILET & SHRIMP
Dessert Special: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Seasonal Beers: BARLEY WINE, JAVA STOUT

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.