OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 13:50:45 UTC 2022

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer. It's what your right arm is for.” – Courage Brewery

The Summer Concert Series is underway, and you can find us there all summer long! We’ll be pouring cold beer and enjoying all of the great music along with you. Toy Factory will be the featured band this Saturday, with music starting at 7pm. See you there!

There are so many festivals and activities going on this weekend all over town, and we’re just the spot to cool off and take a break from the weather! Take a break from the heat with a cold pint of your favorite Oaken Barrel Beer!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: STEAMED MUSSELS
Dinner Feature: CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA
Dessert Special: TRIPLE BERRY PARFAIT
Seasonal Beers: JUICY IPA 5.0, KING RUDI

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.