OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 13:58:18 UTC 2022

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Did you know 14 muscles are activated when opening a beer? Fitness is my passion.” – A. Nonymous

The Fall Concert Series is back this Saturday at the Greenwood Amphitheater in Craig Park! The Nauti Yachty’s will be providing live music, and we’ll be pouring beer throughout the night! Concerts start at 6pm. This week and next are the final two concerts for the season, so don’t miss out on a great night with us!

The Colts nabbed a big win Thursday night, but that doesn’t mean the excitement will end this Sunday! We’ll be showing the best local matchups, and ending with Sunday Night Football! Join us for some great football, food, and brews!

There’s been a lot of buzz going around about what our next seasonal brew will be! We’re currently working on getting the autumn staple out to you, so keep and eye out on social media and weekly emails for more info and release dates!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL
Dinner Feature: CHICKEN & BISCUITS
Dessert Special: CHURRO SUNDAE
Seasonal Beers: OAKTOBERFEST, LEROY BROWN ALE

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.