Kwang Casey - Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 14:37:38 UTC 2022

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I strive for success. Not because I want to, but because beer costs money and I drink a lot of it.” A. Nonymous

Sam Ehlinger has taken the reigns as the Colts’ starting quarterback! He’ll be leading the Colts’ offense against the Washington Commanders in a rare 4:25 matchup this Sunday. Stop by catch all the action with us!
Halloween is on Monday, and Greenwood’s Trick or treating hours are from 6-8:30pm. The Oaken Barrel family would like to wish you all a fun, and safe, Halloween! Cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: GYRO PLATTER
Dinner Feature: 8 OZ. CAJUN RIBEYE W/ SHRIMP
Dessert Special: APPLE COBBLER
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.