Kwang Casey - Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 14:32:32 UTC 2023

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Happy? Have a beer. Sad? Have a beer. Stressed? Have a beer. In love? Have a beer.” – A. Nonymous

The State Fair is under way, and it’s inspired up to serve up a special dessert, Deep Fried Twinkies! This is a limited dessert, so be sure to grab yours before it sells out!

The final Adult Swim Night at Freedom Springs is tonight! There are still a few tickets available for purchase online. This is a party you won’t want to miss!

The final two weeks of the Summer Concert series are coming up. Join us this Saturday as we’ll be jamming to music from Sounds of Summer, and enjoying delicious food from Mo Bowl and Brozinni Pizzeria! We’ll be serving up your favorite Oaken Barrel brews, along with a brew that’s currently exclusively available out of our Oaken Barrel brew van!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: STUFFED INDIANA TOMATO
Dinner Feature: PORK OSSO BUCCO
Dessert Special: DEEP FRIED TWINKIES
Seasonal Beers: INDIA PALE LAGER, GRAPEFRUIT RADLER

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.