Kwang Casey - Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 14:44:27 UTC 2023

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Happiness isn’t having a six-pack. It’s drinking one.” – A. Nonymous

The final Summer Concert is this Saturday! We’ll be serving up some cold brews to enjoy with live music provided by My Yellow Rickshaw. Don’t miss out!

Couldn’t make it to the Summer Concert Series this year? We’ll be back with the Fall Concert Series on September 23rd! These concerts will have a 6pm start time, and are just as fun! We’ll see you there!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SEARED AHI TUNA
Dinner Feature: CHICKEN & WAFFLES W/BOURBON MAPLE SYRUP
Dessert Special: STRAWBERRY BROWN BUTTER CAKE
Seasonal Beers: INDIA PALE LAGER, GRAPEFRUIT RADLER

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.