Kwang Casey - Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 14:37:29 UTC 2023

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Who is this ‘moderation’ everyone keeps telling me to drink beer with?” – A. Nonymous

Father’s Day is Sunday, and Oaken Barrel is the place to get your last minute gift! All of our house brews are available in carry out 6-packs, and our seasonal beers are also available in growlers. We also have gift certificates available in house as well!

The summer concert series continues this week, with The Big 80’s providing live entertainment! Chomp’z and Happy Tacos will be providing tasty dishes, and we’ll be there pouring your favorite Oaken Barrel Brew! If you haven’t had the chance to check out the concert series, this is definitely the weekend to do so! See you there, cheers!

Tonight is also the first Adult Swim Night at Freedom Springs Aquatic Park. This 21+ event features a live DJ pool party, and we’ll be there providing drinks and joining in on the fun! There are still a few limited tickets available, so be sure to check out the freedom springs website for ticketing and event info!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SPICY KOREAN WINGS
Dinner Feature: BACON BOURBON PORK CHOP
Dessert Special: GIANT CARROT CAKE