Kwang Casey - Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 14:29:54 UTC 2023

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Don’t quote me on this, but if they ever manager to ban beer advertising in baseball, you can kiss the national pastime goodbye.” – Roger Maris, New York Yankees

In case you haven’t heard, King Rudi is officially on tap! Brewed with true Bavarian yeast, this German-style wheat beer has hints of clove, banana, and vanilla. Traditionally brewed during warmer months, this Hefeweizen has become Oaken Barrel’s spring and summer staple, and has a loyal following.

Is one new seasonal brew not enough? Well friends, we’ve also tapped our popular Schwartzbier as well! This Black Lager’s appearance is deceiving, being light bodied with roasty dark notes. This brew stops short of stout and porter level flavor depths, allowing the hops to bring a pleasant balance to the malt flavor. This brew has great depth in flavor, yet is still very refreshing. Cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN DIP SAMPLER
Dinner Feature: HERB CRUSTED PORK LOIN
Dessert Special: PEACH COBBLER
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, SCHWARTZBIER

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.