[Oakenbarrel] Weekend Specials At Oaken Barrel

Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 14:37:52 UTC 2023

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I work until beer o’clock.” – Stephen King

The weekend is here, and we have a classic Oaken Barrel seasonal on tap! You guessed it, Oaktoberfest is back! This German Lager has a malty aroma and taste, with a light hoppy finish. Oaktoberfest has a loyal following, and it is a must try for the season!

Oaktoberfest isn’t the only surprise, as we’re also tapping Juicy IPA today as well! Back by popular demand, this IPA is packed with tropical and citrus aromas from the hops. The IBUs stay low, giving this brew a juicy, fruity finish. We’ve been brewing this seasonal often recently, as it’s become an Oaken Barrel favorite!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: ELEPHANT GARLIC BREAD
Dinner Feature: BLACKENED PRIME RIB
Dessert Special: KEY LIME PIE
Seasonal Beers: OAKTOBERFEST, JUICE’S JUICY IPA

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.