Kwang Casey - Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 14:38:33 UTC 2023

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer is the answer, but I can’t remember the question.” – A. Nonymous

The Fall Concert Series is back, and we’re proud to be teaming with the city of Greenwood for another year of great music, food, and drinks! We’re opening this years concert series with live music from Dream Slice. We’ll be pouring your favorite Oaken Barrel brews during the show! The fun starts at 6pm this Saturday, the 23rd. See you there!

We have some great specials in store this weekend. These specials tend to sell out before the weekend ends, so be sure to try your favorite before it’s gone!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: GOAT CHEESE MARINARA
Dinner Feature: DUO SAUCE FILETS
Dessert Special: BAKLAVA CHEESECAKE
Seasonal Beers: OAKTOBERFEST, JUICE’S JUICY IPA

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.