Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at mymetronet.net
Fri Feb 16 13:59:58 UTC 2024

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Some people find happiness in having a six pack. I find happiness in drinking one.” – A. Nonymous

New beer alert! Caldwell's Scottish Ale is on tap today! Back by popular demand, this tasty ale is named after longtime friend, and Oaken Barrel regular, Jim Caldwell.

The NBA All-Star game is this weekend! Can't make it to the festivities? Stop by and catch all of the fun at Oaken Barrrel! We have great dinner specials, a new seasonal, and all of the action across our TVs!

WEEKEND SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS

Dinner Feature:  AHI TUNA TACOS

Dessert Special:  BROWNIE BOMB CHEESECAKE

Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT, CALDWELL'S SCOTTISH ALE

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.