Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at mymetronet.net
Fri Feb 23 16:18:38 UTC 2024

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE:
“Friends don't let friends drink light beer.” – A. Nonymous

The weekend is here, and the college basketball season is heating up with conference play. Which teams will be dancing in March? Stop by Oaken Barrel and check out the best regional and local action across our TVs!

We have some great specials in store this weekend, featuring a 12 oz. USDA Prime New York Strip! This delicious meal is not one to miss, as it will surely sell out!

WEEKEND SPECIALS

Appetizer Special:  SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Dinner Feature:  PRIME N.Y. STRIP

Dessert Special:  CHOCOLATE BEIGNETS

Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT, CALDWELL'S SCOTTISH ALE

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co