Oaken Barrel OakenBarrel at mymetronet.net
Fri Jan 5 18:24:42 UTC 2024

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I have a beer for every mood, and every mood is beer.” – A. Nonymous

Thank you for being patient with us while we work out some kinks with our weekly email. A security issue has prevented us from being able to send them out the past few weeks. We’re still trying to work out the bugs, but we hope to get them fixed soon.

This past year has been such a fun and memorable year for us. The Summer and Fall Concert Series, pool parties at Freedom Springs, and Apple Buzz season are just a few of the highlights that we’ve had so much fun in sharing with the community. Your love and support has carried us through the ups and downs, and we can’t thank you enough. We can’t wait to share more old traditions and new memories with you in 2024. Thank you, and have a safe and happy new year! Cheers!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: ELEPHANT GARLIC BREAD
Dinner Feature:  BARRAMUNDI
Dessert Special:  RAINBOW CAKE
Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN WHEAT, EPIPHANY

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.