Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at mymetronet.net
Fri Jan 19 15:25:08 UTC 2024

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer equals freedom. Water equals bacteria” – A. Nonymous

The playoffs continue this weekend, with some surprising names making it past the wild card round! Will we have some Cinderella action this year? Or will the heavy favorites muscle their way to the conference championships? Stop by and catch the action with great food, beer, and friends!

We have some classic dishes coming your way this weekend! Shepherd's Pie is back! There's no better way to warm up than with this classic Oaken Barrel dish!

WEEKEND SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: JAMAICAN MEAT PATTIES

Dinner Feature: SHEPHERD'S PIE

Dessert Special: PEANUT BUTTER PIE

Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN WHEAT, EPIPHANY

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co