Oaken Barrel OakenBarrel at mymetronet.net
Fri Jan 26 16:22:30 UTC 2024

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Thank you, craft beer breweries, for making my drinking problem seem like a neat hobby.” – Jimmy Fallon

We’ve brought back some of our most popular Oaken Barrel dishes this weekend! The Greek Gyro Platter has become a new favorite, and we’ve brought back our classic Seafood Enchiladas for the week as well! Still have an appetite? The Giant Carrot Cake will surely end any and all hunger cravings! Stop by and enjoy the delicious dishes before they sell out!

Conference championships are this weekend. Which teams will make it to the Big Game? Stop by Oaken Barrel and enjoy the NFL playoffs, along with great local sports, across our TVs!

WEEKEND SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: GREEK GYRO PLATTER
Dinner Feature:  SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS
Dessert Special:  GIANT CARROT CAKE
Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN WHEAT, EPIPHANY

Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.